Garden journaling is a practice of keeping a record of what happens in your garden, such as what plants you grow, when they bloom, what pests or diseases affect them, what weather conditions they face, and so on. Some of the benefits of garden journaling are:
- It can help you save money, time, and effort by planning your garden better, avoiding mistakes, and learning from your experiences.
- It can provide a unique history of your garden and a valuable reference guide for future seasons.
- It can help you track your progress, document your successes and challenges, and celebrate your achievements.
- It can help you improve your gardening skills, knowledge, and creativity by observing details and patterns, experimenting with new ideas, and finding solutions to problems.
- It can provide exercise, stress relief, enjoyment, beauty, and satisfaction that continues to grow as plants do.
This monthly journal contains a ‘four page per month’ view
- Perpetual calendar which means you can start journaling any time of the year
- Suggestion of seeds to sow that month
- Jobs to do
- Weather perpetual calendar so you can record frosts etc
- 2 x Notes pages per month
It is A5 size and is printed on thick FSC 250gsm uncoated paper, wiro bound to lay flat and easier to write on.
Enjoy free Royal Mail first-class delivery to any UK address, or upgrade to Royal Mail Tracked 24 for just £3.99.
Send your gift directly to the recipient at no extra cost and add gift wrap and a personalised gift tag by including our Tissue Wrap & Tag to your order.